Digital marketing may not be something you spend money or time on. It rather is something that you invest in to boost your business, build a presence and establish your brand. It must be incorporated in your everyday life style. To be the best marketer you can be you may need some ‘personal assistance”. Make sure to subscribe to websites where you can get expert tips and advice, then continue to make improvements. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance.
At AdWorx Design Studio we love to see small businesses succeed and reach their full potential with high quality websites as well as eye-catching digital marketing designs.
Al’s Fridges and Air-cons:
You don’t always need a bottomless budget and just promises of superior results when it comes to successfully marketing your small business online.
Al’s Fridges and Air-cons is a small, family owned business, situated in Pretoria, they specialise in fridge and air-con repairs and other related services. After using a pay-per-click, online marketing agency with almost no return on investment, the owner of Al’s Fridges and Air-cons approached the AdWorx team for assistance.
We did a thorough analysis of the situation and the results were horrifying:
- Their previous website was created by a friend of a friend for free. At that time, it offered no value as it had already expired and there were no records of its existence available online.
- Unfortunately, lack of knowledge about successful content marking lead to exploitation… The company paid for keyword related search results. However, when potential customers clicked on the provided links, no information were available about Al’s Fridges and Air-cons or their services. This resulted in possible customers clicking away from the website to the next service provider.
- A website design and development service was offered at a ridiculously high cost with no consideration to Al;s Fridges and Air-cons actual budget.
After discussing the basic requirements and taking the budget into consideration, we offered the following solutions:
- An affordable hosting package with a dedicated domain name for Al’s Fridges and Air-cons.
- A single page, professional, website design with keyword rich content, search engine optimised for maximum results.
- We used our skills and knowledge to train a team member of Al’s Fridges and Air-cons, on how to effectively use, optimise and maintain a content management website, This included:
- Guidelines on using specific keywords in content to add more relevant search engine optimised pages to the website.
- Basic design skills and how to use and optimise images to create a visually appealing website.
- We also included training and advice on the following online marketing tools:
- How to setup and optimse a Facebook page for the business
- The basics of Facebook marketing to target groups,
- How to scan the target groups for business opportunities and how to follow up leads and recommend the business page, contact details and services to potential clients.
- How to use and advertise on free online listing websites.
- How to add the business to Google Maps and much more.
- We provided 24/7, continuous support whenever needed.
We assisted the Al’s Fridges and Air-cons team from 2017/08/29 to 2018/08/06 with their digital marketing projects. We trained the team on how to manage and maintain the website, Facebook page as well as other Social media and online advertising sites. During this period the website ranked on the first page of Google for selective keyword searches.
It is now the team’s responsibility to continuously use the knowledge they acquired to constantly improve the website and social media sites.
- Al’s Fridges and Air-cons ranked on the first page of Google for “fridge repairs” “Pretoria”.
- Numerous leads and sales opportunities came from actively promoting the business on Facebook.
- Sales from advertisements on free advertising websites such as Junk Mail, OLX etc.
- The knowledge and know-how on how to manage, maintain and optimise their website by adding content related to specific keyword searches on Google.